Houston Deportation Attorneys and Lawyers
Deportation law is a part of immigration law. Deportation (also called “removal”) occurs when the federal government formally removes an alien from the United States for violations of immigration law. Recent changes in deportation laws may put you and your family at risk. Furthermore, being aware of new regulations will provide you with the info to make the best decisions. Consult our Houston deportation attorneys with your questions. Also, once you are deported, it may not be possible to visit the United States. Lastly, if you have concerns regarding deportation, consult with Houston deportation lawyers.
Furthermore, an alien who may be facing removal has legal rights that include the right to challenge the dismissal, based on procedural or constitutional law. Moreover, having a complete understanding of your legal rights will help protect you against deportation.
Classes of Deportable Aliens Explained by Houston Deportation Lawyers
Grounds for Deportation in the United States:
- Is an inadmissible alien according to immigration laws in effect at the time of entry to the U.S. or adjustment of nonimmigrant status;
- Is present in the U.S. in violation of the Immigration and Nationality Act or any other U.S. law;
- Violated non-immigrant status or a condition of entry into the U.S.;
- Terminated a conditional permanent residence;
- Encouraged or aided any other alien to enter the U.S. illegally;
- Engaged in marriage fraud to gain admission to the U.S.;
- Convicted of certain criminal offenses;
- Failed to register or to put false information on documents relating to entry into the U.S.;
- Engaged in any activity that dangers public safety or creates a risk to national security; or
- Involved in illegal voting.
Houston Deportation Law Questions?
Do you have questions about deportation process in Texas? Do you have questions about Houston legal removal proceedings? Contact experienced Houston deportation attorneys. Fill out our form on this page or call us to get referred to Texas deportation lawyers. Also, take advantage of our Free Consultation by contacting us today. Moreover, find out how deportation may impact your family.
English | Español
can be contacted by
phone or text at 512-872-4400
Certified by the State Bar of Texas